Thank you for visiting the homepage of Totsuka Clinic. We are located within walking distance of Totsuka Station in Yokoyama, Kanagawa-prefecture.
We provide cares of general internal medicine/pediatrics as well as specialty services of cardiology and endocrinology/metabolism. If you are in need of these cares in English, we are ready to assist you. No advanced appointment necessary. Thursday evening and Saturday morning consults are also available.
- Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- Routine/preventive medical care and check-ups for all ages
- Immunizations for children and adults
- Birth control counseling
- Smoking cessation
- Routine blood tests/Electrocardiogram/Chest X-rays
- Tests and treatment of sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- Test of Osteoporosis
- Diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea
- CT/MRI are performed at nearby hospitals
(Cardiology and Endocrinology/Metabolism)
- General cardiovascular care
- Holter ECG and 24 hours ambulatory blood pressure measurement test
- Cardiac echocardiography and Coronary CT/MRI
(performed at nearby hospitals)
- General diabetes and endocrinology care
- Prescription of exercise program
- Nutritional consults with certified nutritionists
(executed at nearby hospitals)
Dr. Kenichi Muramatsu is a medical doctor licensed in Japan and board certified by American Board of Internal Medicine. He also serves as a Fellow of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine. He graduated from Yokohama city University School of Medicine in 1998 and received training in medicine at Mount Sinai Beth Israel (formerly Beth Israel Medical Center, a University hospital of Albert Einstein College of Medicine) in New York City. After completion of this training, he returned to Japan and received further training for endocrinology/metabolism and cardiology, and is board certified by Japan circulation society.